Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
Payment shall be and not only limited to a 50% T/T deposit against signed Proforma invoice/contract and balance against copies of shipping documents with BL. This percentage deposit may be increased or reduced depending on the product concerned and the quantity the buyer is purchasing from us.
Note: Payments from 1000 USD/EUR or below are done via MoneyGram or WesternUnion as our Account is set to a limited transfer of more than $1,000.
For local sales, our payments shall be a 40% deposit immediately we agree on the price and quantity and balance against delivery. seller schedules delivery 5 days after they confirmation of advance deposit. we accept Bank Deposit, Bank Transfer (EFT) so that the VAT can be deducted at the bank. ONLY get back to us if you accept our payment terms and conditions
1. Buyer sends a purchase order or Letter of Intent.
2. We send the contract for review and signature.
3. we send you the proforma invoice and we both sign.
4. Buyer pays the deposit via T/T and sends Proof of Payment to the seller. Seller proceeds with Packaging and loading of products.
5. Seller puts the products on board the available vessel and shares copies of B/L and other the shipping documents with the buyer.
6. Buyer confirms same and remits the balance payment via T/T
7. Seller sends the original shipping documents via DHL or any courier agency agreed by both parties.
This procedure is negotiable depending on the product involved. Shipment by Air will entail the payment of the balance on the copy of Airway bill.
ESCROW/ Money Guarantee
Being a registered company and being into import and export business for several years, we ensure that our trading activities are carried out with a lot of diligence, efficiency, Trustworthiness and the confidence that we have built towards our ever growing clientele. We have a good standing with our bankers and all money paid to us is safe as we will not want to jeopardize the cordial relationship with our bank that has financed most of our heavy projects.
In exceptional cases, we accept LC payment. In this case, we require a 30% T/T deposit to enable us to meet up with immediate expenses and at the same time reassure us of buyer legitimacy and commitment to the business, and balance can be paid by LC against copy of shipping documents.
In some particular cases, we can apply for an Advance payment Guarantee from our bank to cover any money that the buyer pays. This Guarantee is an attestation from our bank to safeguard your interest such that in case we deliver goods that are not up to the standard you expected, our bank will take full responsibility and refund you 100%. The Guarantee only becomes active when the Buyer has paid in money.
Thanks for stopping by as we look forward to a successful and long-term business relationship with mutual trust and respect.